Having this list of self-love affirmations will help you not only get you in the habit of practicing self-love but will also help boost your confidence.
One of the good things about positive affirmations for self-love is that you can find them almost anywhere. My favorite places to look for affirmations are on social media, Pinterest, T-shirts, etc.
There are positive love affirmations for every situation. This article includes the following strong self-love affirmations:
What are affirmations?
According to YourDictionary.com, the definition of an affirmation is the act of confirming something to be true or is a written or oral statement that confirms something is true.
That basically means having a positive mindset and manifesting positive vibes.
How to Use Affirmations
- Write them down
- Try mirror work
- Meditate using mantras
- Listen while you sleep
- Use reminders
- Get creative
Write them down – get in the habit of writing down your affirmations daily. You can write them in several different places such as a journal, notepad, post-it notes, etc and then place them somewhere you will see them throughout the day. I truly believe things are more effective when they are written!
Try mirror work – it is a technique that you can include in your morning or evening routine. You basically say the affirmations in front of a mirror a few times a day (for at least 3-5 minutes).
Meditate using mantras – while meditation isn’t for everyone, the ones that do meditate feel it is definitely an effective method.
Listen while you sleep – record you saying affirmations and then play them while you sleep.
Set reminders – you can set reminders on your phone and/or use an App. An app is great to utilize because it not only reminds you but also actually sends daily affirmations directly to your phone.
Get creative – you can find all kinds of other ways to implement affirmations into your life. Depending on your personality and your situation think outside the box and do something innovative – or not! 🙂 . . . It really depends on you!
Some signs that show there’s a lack of self-love, confidence and/or self-worth
- The need to receive validation from others
- Feel you’re inferior
- Always put others before yourself
- You don’t give yourself grace
- Feel you’re worthless
- Tend to settle for less
Do positive self-love affirmations really work?
Using positive affirmations is definitely not for everyone, but they absolutely work! Affirmations work when you adjust your mindset and put in the work.
Daily Positive Affirmations
Positivity is something we can never get enough of however it’s also something many of us don’t get enough of. Daily positive affirmations for self-love are a great way to get a dose of good energy and put out good vibes.
1. I accept myself as I am.
2. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
3. Today will be a great day!
4. I have a lot to be grateful for.
5. I am strong.
6. I approve of myself.
7. I do my best to grow every day.
8. I let my light shine bright.
9. All I can do is my best.
10. Success is my birthright.
11. I will start each day with a grateful heart.
Powerful Affirmations of Confidence
Confidence is something that comes to some naturally but it takes a little more effort for others (which is ok).
Affirmations for Self-Love
12. I focus on what I can control and let go of what I can’t.
13. I strongly believe in myself.
14. I’m in control of how I react to others.
15. My past is not a reflection of my future.
16. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
17. I don’t need validation from others.
18. I am proud of all of my accomplishments.
19. I create beautiful things.
20. I do not have to be anyone but myself.
21. I make my own decisions.
22. I am confident and strong.
23. There is nothing I can not overcome.
24. I am successful in everything that I do.
25. Problems allow me to showcase my strengths.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
I mean who hasn’t struggled with their self-esteem at some point in their lives? . . . The fact of the matter is that everyone has!
Affirmations for Self-Love
26. I am beautiful.
27. I am creative.
28. Everything that I need is within me.
29. I only approval I need is my own.
30. I am smart enough.
31. I am powerful.
32. I embrace my flaws.
33. I don’t apologize for the things that make me happy.
34. I love the person that I am and the person I am becoming.
35. I perfect just as I am.
36. I respect myself.
37. I was born to love and to be loved.
38. I trust myself.
39. I am unique and special.
40. I love and respect myself deeply.
Positive Affirmations for Self-Love
How can you love someone else if you don’t love yourself? Or anything for that matter? Because self-love can be shown in so many ways, it’s important to take care of your well-being and happiness.
Affirmations for Self-Love
41. I am at peace with my past.
42. I am in love with my present.
43. I’m beautiful inside and out.
44. I am excited about my future.
45. I choose to be happy right now.
46. I am open to receiving love.
47. I am kind.
48. I love you.
49. Protecting my peace, time and energy is self-care not selfish.
50. You got this.
51. Love is unlimited.
52. I love my body.
53. I love myself unconditionally.
54. My body is strong, capable & beautiful.
55. I am smart and have great ideas that flow effortlessly out.
Self Worth and Self Acceptance Affirmations
Self-worth and self-acceptance is something that is learned throughout life however it starts as a child. Being a mom myself, I know how important it is to teach my children self-acceptance and to know their self-worth.
56. I release all doubts and insecurities about myself.
57. I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.
58. I am enough.
59. I am loved.
60. I am worthy.
61. I make time to take care of myself.
62. I allow myself to love who I am, not who I think I should be.
63. I stand up for myself.
64. I deserve good things to come to me.
65. I am strong, beautiful, and confident.
66. I am worthy of my dreams and goals.
67. I am worthy to be paid well for my skills.
68. I am competent, smart, and able.
69. I have great ideas. I make useful contributions.
70. I believe in myself.
71. I am worthy of love and attention.
72. I appreciate myself.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
Dealing with anxiety (and sometimes depression as well) can be very challenging. Being a work-from-home mom or stay-at-home mom living with anxiety and depression is more common than some realize. Especially with so much going on nowadays during the pandemic. Sometimes positive affirmations for anxiety may be what’s needed to keep the demons at bay.
Affirmations for Self-Love
73. With every air that I exhale, I release tension.
74. Just like before, I’ll survive this situation.
75. I will be ok.
76. This is only temporary.
77. I am in control.
78. My anxiety does not define me.
79. I choose to feel calm and be at peace.
80. I am safe.
81. I will stop worrying.
82. Let go of what I can’t change and do my best with what I can.
83. I surrender my anxiety to God, knowing His peace will guard my heart and mind.
84. This too shall pass.
85. I am cool, calm, and collected.
86. For every breathe that I exhale, I release tension.
87. Just like before, I’ll survive this situation.
88. My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
89. It is safe for me to speak up for myself.
90. I am in the process of positive change.
Prayer is a powerful thing and spiritual affirmations go hand in hand.
91. God woke me up this morning for a purpose.
92. I choose peace.
93. God is always with me.
94. I am a child of God. Nothing is happening to me that he doesn’t know about.
95. God will give me rest.
96. God will help me.
97. I will not be afraid because God is right here with me, holding my hand. He will strengthen me and help me.
98. I would love to hear from you. . . Leave me a comment below and let me know which is your favorite.
99. I release the past and let go of the future.
100. I choose to be the light.
101. I release all blocks to my spiritual connection.
Having a positive mindset and allowing it to manifest through you by using affirmations can really make a big impact in your life. Siege the day and live the life you want to live!
Because affirmations are great, one of the best ways to build your confidence, uplift, and love yourself more is to create powerful affirmations that are specifically related to you and your situation.
I would love to hear from you. . . Leave a comment below and let me know which self-love affirmation(s) are your favorite.